The SP-24PSC 6.3-Watt Pulse Solar Charger charges and desulfates all types of 24-Volt lead-acid battery systems (VRLA, AGM and flooded cell). Designed for use on vehicles and equipment left outside for long periods of time, this solar charger is completely safe and can be left on indefinitely. Patented Pulse Technology removes damaging sulfates from the battery plates to maintain batteries at peak condition and extend battery life. Includes 25' of wiring, lugs and an LED light to show when the unit is energized and working.
PulseTech Solar 24-Volt Battery Charger Desulfator
Rated at 225mA this 6.3-Watt Pulse Solar Charger charges and desulfates 24-Volt lead-acid battery systems including flooded cell, AGM and gel cell on vehicles or equipment stored outside. You don't need AC power when your harness the sun's energy to prevent the normal loss of battery power on stored vehicles no matter how long they sit outside - even months at a time.All of PulseTech's solar panels have higher efficiency, higher quality crystalline silicon cells that pack more power per square inch and have a longer life than standard amorphous ''thin film'' solar cells. That means you can get the power you need in a sturdier, smaller-sized solar panel with more installation options. Instead of a breakable glass, this solar panel is protected with a clear, polyurethane plastic coating mounted on a laminated aluminum substrate to make them virtually indestructible and impervious to weather, aging and damage from bumps and knocks.This unit provides high frequency optimized pulsing across two, four or six batteries wired in series parallel. Our exclusive and patented Pulse Technology works to minimize and reduce naturally occurring battery sulfation - the main cause of battery failures. By reducing the size and number of lead sulfate deposits on the battery plates that negatively affect the battery's ability to accept, store and release energy, the battery charges deeper, maintains greater reserve capacity and lasts longer - up to five times longer.
- Charges and desulfates 24-Volt lead-acid battery systems
- Works with flooded, AGM and VRLA lead-acid batteries
- Extends battery life up to five times
- Restores and maintains the normal loss of battery power on seldom-used vehicles and equipment
- Patented Pulse Technology circuit continuously desulfates batteries as it charges
- Commercial-grade crystalline cells are 30% smaller per watt than and twice as efficient as typical panels
- Blinking LED indicates the circuit is energized and the unit is working Lugs connect directly to the battery terminals
- Helps protect the environment from premature battery disposal
- Safe, reliable and weatherproof
- One-Year Limited Warranty